2020 Vision

I have had a lot happen in 2019. I dropped the ball on this blogging thing, but I dearly miss writing. It truly is a way for me to escape the world. I cannot even begin to tell you why I have always been so fond of writing. Maybe it is because I grew up watching my grandmother write family members these long and beautiful letters. She was the person who introduced me to a typewriter, the person who pushed my creative boundaries.

I cannot make it a resolution to try to put out more blog posts because it would become about numbers. Sacrificing quality for quantity is not worth it in my eyes. I have a few posts already that not many people have seen or even know about. Just take this as me officially opening this blog up to the public.

I officially welcome you into my safe space.

Sincerely,
Atlas

Comments