Way Maker

If you can, before reading the post, take a few minutes to listen to the music linked below:
Way Maker - Martay


Way Maker
Without Jehovah Jireh, my Provider, I would not have graduated high school, college, and what is soon to be graduate school. He has paved my way and pulled me through school mentally and financially. His plans for me are bigger than I could ever imagine and He is always making a way for me to take a new step into what is destined for me.

Miracle Worker
I have seen the Lord work through me. I have seen the Lord work miracles in others. This is one of the foundations to my faith. If it was not for El Shaddai, the Lord God Almighty, I would not be where I am today. I would not be alive. The miracles I have seen God work in my own life have kept me alive. He has sent an abundant amount of people to give me the words I could not hear from Him when I shut Him out of my life. He sent people to tell me how much He loves me, that He forgives me, redeems me, and calls me His own, that His grace is unending.

Promise Keeper
The promises of God are all among the Bible. It is actually humbling and fills me with bliss to read about everything promised to me. In this time in my life, I focus on Psalm 18:3 ESV "I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies." I do not have many physical enemies but as a Christian who is seeking after the Holy Spirit I can feel the devil trying to drag me back down to the bottom of despair I rose up from. I have recently had many reasons to go back into a bad mental place but I am constantly pushing away the devil's mind games and pushing forward into Gods promises and protection.

Light in the Darkness
The prayers my mother and grandmother spoke for me growing up were heard by Jehovah-Raah, the Lord my Shepherd. I am blessed for this. I do not know what they prayed about but the one thing I do know is that when I am not in relationship with God, I fall apart. He has always been like my spine, without Him, I am absolutely nothing. The Holy Spirit is constantly guiding me through the darkest parts of my life. I know He will guide me out of it if I am patient and willing.



Comments